ARCO Linen Towel - Architecture Inspired
€85.00 EUR - €125.00 EUR
This summery linen towel has been handmade in our studio in sunny Lisbon onto great quality natural linen with lino-cut stamps.
It is your best companion for beach outings or picnics in the park.
• The towel is light and yet durable made with 100% medium thickness 185g linen
• It's been patiently handprinted with lino-cut stamps and durable textile paint
• The composition is a collage style with architecture inspired motifs
• The item has been pre washed and is ready to use
It can be used as:
• A beach or picnic towel.
• As a light cover on the sofa or as a decorative bed throw
• As a wall decoration
Size pictured: Approximately 100 X 175 cm
***MADE TO ORDER: please note that this item is made to order and can take 2-4 weeks to dispatch***
Please bare in mind that images change from screen to screen and that due to the natural process of each item as it's made by hand, one at a time, even though with as much precision as possible, the composition and paint application will always differ slightly from the image.
Care: Machine wash in the delicate cycle at 30 degrees with the machine at least half empty. Alternatively cold/warm wash by hand or dry clean. Air dry flat and iron with the back side facing up or tumble dry on low for a creased look.