ARCO Linen Towel - Architecture Inspired
€75.00 EUR / Sold Out
This summery linen towel has been handmade in our studio in sunny Lisbon onto great quality raw linen with lino-cut stamps.
It is your best companion for beach outings or picnics in the park.
• The towel is light and yet durable made with 100% medium thickness raw linen
• It's been patiently handprinted with lino-cut stamps and durable textile paint
• The composition is a collage style with architecture inspired motifs
• The item has been pre washed and is ready to use
It can be used as:
• A beach or picnic towel.
• As a light cover on the sofa or as a decorative bed throw
• As a wall decoration
Size: Approximately 100 X 175 cm
Other sizes (up to 280cm wide) to be used such as a proper bed throw or a large picnic towel are possible to be made too, just get in touch with us!
***MADE TO ORDER: please note that this item is made to order and can take 1-2 weeks to dispatch***
Please bare in mind that images change from screen to screen and that due to the natural process of each item as it's made by hand, one at a time, even though with as much precision as possible, the composition and paint application will always differ slightly from the image.
Care: Machine wash in the delicate cycle at 30 degrees with the machine at least half empty. Alternatively cold/warm wash by hand or dry clean. Air dry flat and iron with the back side facing up or tumble dry on low for a creased look.
POSTAGE: All prices are for tracked postage. If you are placing an International order (outside Europe) and you would like it to be sent cheaper and untracked we can do that too, just get in touch with us directly